rticles and essays
- Frodos dreams
- Marek Gumkowski
M. Gumkowskis article Frodos dreams discusses the function and meaning of dreams in The Lord of the Rings and how they reflect the protagonists state of mind, reveal his latent traits and forecast future events.
H.K. Fauskangers humorous text Good sides of Sauron enumerates ten virtues of Sauron and shows that he could not have been thoroughly evil.
- Whos blowing? - M. Błaszkiewicz
M. Błaszkiewiczs essay Whos blowing? Gods in epic and The Lord of the Rings considers the role of gods in the literature in question and their influence on its climate and plots.
- Saurons war with the elves 16931701. A draft monograph.
- M. Leniewski
M. Leniewskis article Saurons war with the elves 16931701. A draft monograph presents the conflict, its course and circumstances.
- Representations of Queen Mab in English literature from Shakespeare to Susanna Clarke
- B. Błaszkiewicz
B. Błaszkiewiczs text Representations of Queen Mab in English literature from Shakespeare to Susanna Clarke, which is based on J.R.R. Tolkiens On Fairy-Stories, discusses the evolution of the character of Mab in the last four centuries and argues if it can be blamed for the degradation of the notion of fairies.
anfiction and poetry
- Two halves - U. Kotwica
U. Kotwicas in her thought-provoking Two halves suggests that in Losgar only the body of one of the twins died and his fëa entered the other twins hröa, and she asks if this is possible.
- Palantír - J. Tymiński
J. Tymińskis Palantír focuses on the important event only mentioned in The Lord of the Rings Aragorns talk with Sauron via the palantír and its outcome.
eviews and interviews
- Marta Aguado Garrido (5, 32)
- Jessica Albert Sieskja(26, 130, 144, 158)
- Joanna Cheda Niuchaczaus(okładka)
- Gerwell (2)
- 'Kasiopea' (79)
- Liga Klavina (86, 101, 124, 136)
- lomacchi(6, 64, 120, 149, 174)
- Righon (18, 50, 56, 76, 92, 152, 172)
- Karolina Stopa-Olszańska 'Melinir' (93, 95, 102-111)
- Karolina Węgrzyn 'Sirielle' (68)
- Katarzyna Wojdak 'Avari' (3, 4, 15, 41, 127, 138, 155, 175, IV)
- Peter Xavier Price (12, 38, 44, 113, 160, 166)