- Editor-in-chief- Anna Adamczyk-Śliwińska 'Nifrodel'
- Articles and essays - Michał Leśniewski 'M.L'
- Fan prose - Katarzyna Karina Chmiel 'Kasiopea'
- Translation editor - Agnieszka Sylwanowicz 'Evermind HS Took' and Bożena Mitko 'Nellelórë' (Aiglos Special Issue)
- Graphics - Katarzyna Karina Chmiel 'Kasiopea', Karolina Stopa-Olszańska 'Melinir' and Katarzyna Wojdak 'Avari'
- Typesetting -Tomasz Fruń 'Laisar', Karolina Stopa-Olszańska 'Melinir'
- Proof-reading- Zofia Stanecka 'Nasturcja Gamgee', Katarzyna Staniewska'Elring', Janina Stasiszyn 'Miriel'
- Agata Borkowska 'Alqualaurë'
- Małgorzata Dzikowska 'Marille Undomiel'
- Marcin Gugulski 'Denethor'
- Joanna Cheda 'Niuchaczaus'
- Tadeusz Andrzej Olszański 'Halbarad Dúnadan'
uidelines for contributors
Slaski Klub Fantastyki
ul. A. Górnika 5, skr.poczt. 502
- Guidelines for contributors
If you have any articles, essays etc. you would like to share with us,
please send it as a manuscript or by e-mail in .RTF or Microsoft format
(preferred); it should include margins and an accurate bibliography. As
a general rule, prose items should be between 3000 to 9000 words long,
quotations should always be identified (by quotation marks), citations
should be made in the numbered format, referenced to explanatory line
giving the author's name and surname, the title, the place and date of
publication, the publisher, and the pages referred to. Artwork, black
and white in high quality photocopy (.JPG preferred), best in Indian ink
or in fine-tip felt pen. Contact the editor if in doubt about the
acceptability of your submission. Contributions should be sent to the
editorial e-mail (shown below) or the publisher’s address with the
The publication is non-profit. All the materials are published by the authors' permission.